CareersAnalyst, Technical Support
- Proven work experience in technical support
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- A go getter who has demonstrated performance achievement abilities and is driven by results.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- University degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering
See our current job openings and apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an established start-up modernizing reservations and ticketing in the ground travel industry, Betterez is disrupting the transit landscape.
We are looking for a talented individual who prides themelves in becoming our customers’ trusted partner, take ownership of customer issues and resolution, and provide timely and high quality support.
Reporting to VP of Operations, and working closely with other senior management, you will have the exciting opportunity to learn the inner works of a high growth start while becoming a key contributor to Betterez.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide high-quality, responsive and timely technical support and service to Betterez’s customers
- Perform root cause analysis, troubleshooting and documentation of reproduction steps to assist in engineering team’s issue resolution
- Thrive to become the expert in Betterez RTM products to efficiently debug production issues and answer customers’ product inquiries
- Recognize the level of priorities of production issue to escalate to management as needed
- Work with the customer success, sales and management team to manage the customers’ expectations and ensure satisfaction
- Research and document articles in the knowledge base for technical solutions.
- Contribute to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of our team, and the effectiveness of information available to our clients
- Assist with improving and expanding technical services practices, documentation and knowledge base.
- Maintain industry expertise by learning new and updated technology
- Provide rotational technical support coverage to customers during the working week and on Canadian/US/Mexico/Europe/Africa holidays as necessary
- Any other duties as requested by the VP of Operations