2nd Annual Betterez User Group Meeting
RSVP by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Held in conjunction with ABA Marketplace 2018
Charlotte, NC January 26th – 30th (All Betterez sessions held at Charlotte Convention Center, Room 211/212A)
We invite Betterez customers to join us for the 2nd annual Betterez user group. Hear from management, provide your feedback, vote on new features, network and learn from each other, and participate in the bigger ABA Marketplace. New this year is a happy hour for current and prospective customers to network.
The event will take place over 2 days; Sunday 1/28 is appropriate for all levels of management and staff at our customers. Monday 1/29 is geared toward some hands on training in the system.
What is the value of you attending or sending one of your staff?
- Hear firsthand about new features and modules to help you sell more, operate more efficiently and reconcile faster
- Tell us how we’re doing in person – we/you will scorecard ourselves against last year’s new features vote and identified improvement areas
- Vote on the next set of new features – you can influence the product, just like last year’s group…this is a highlight of the meeting!!
- Participate in hands on training and Q&A – we see almost every day Operators that find new business development ways to use Betterez or new features to make operations smoother – you/your staff will come away with learnings that can have a direct impact on your business top and bottom line
User Group Agenda
Day 1 – January 28th
- 3 – 5 PM – Betterez User Group Meeting
- 5 – 6 PM – Networking Happy Hour (Open to potential customers also, meet current users of the Betterez system – please RSVP Sales@betterez.com)
- 7 – 10 PM – ABA Marketplace event @ the NASCAR Hall of Fame
Day 2 – January 29th
- 9 AM – 1 PM – Hands on training and Q&A
ABA Speaking Engagement
On Friday, Jan 26th, 2018, Betterez & JetBlue Technology Ventures will speak on “Connecting the world through seamless Air2Bus travel – And what is in it for bus and airline companies” Contact Sales@betterez.com if you’d like to attend this informative session.
NOTE: You do not have to be an ABA member to attend the Betterez User Group session(s). But if you are not already an ABA member, we would like to introduce you to Mr. Roderick Lewis to discuss the benefits of joining ABA. This is the 3rd year Betterez is investing in the ABA Marketplace as our main annual event. We are doing this because of the value of the event content, the networking, and the collaboration of the ABA team. We highly recommend ABA to the bus and tour industry!