- Ability to understand customer requirements, develop and guide their thinking to identify financial measures of success, designing a Customer Success program to meet them and ongoing plan to increase value over time.
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis, and business case development
- A go getter who has demonstrated performance achievement abilities and is driven by results.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
See our current job openings and apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an established start-up modernizing reservations and ticketing in the ground travel industry, Betterez is disrupting the transit landscape.
We are looking for a talented individual who takes pride in developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty; and serving as customer’s trusted adviser and value add partner to drive long-term account satisfaction and growth.
Reporting to VP of Operations, and working closely with other senior management, you will have the exciting opportunity to learn the inner workings of a high growth startup while becoming a key contributor to Betterez.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with customers to design their Customer Experience programs aligned with Betterez philosophy and product capability whilst ensuring tailored to our Customers’ business objectives and strategy
- Promote the Company’s services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured.
- Support customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe.
- Work with the Pre-sales, Project and Sales Teams to facilitate a seamless Customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’ and introduction for the Customer from the outset.
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned Accounts; providing insight to Customers.
- Provide on-going feedback to Leadership, Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Work collaboratively with the joint team to build Customer testimonials and referrals.
- Create and contribute to ‘Thought Leadership’ content and proactively seek opportunities to educate across the business on industry knowledge and customer best practice.
- Anticipate Customers’ requirements and possible challenges - make our customers successful!
- Any other duties as requested by the VP of Operations