As an established start-up modernizing reservations and ticketing in the ground travel industry, Betterez is disrupting the transit landscape.
We are currently looking for a hard-working, talented team player who is up for the challenge of helping our company grow.
This is a remote opportunity. While we have offices in many cities around the world, many of our team members work remotely meaning that in this role you really can work from where you want.
Summary of the Role
- Design, develop and deliver scalable and automated services and architecture (infrastructure as code)
- Architect, design, and implement solutions based on AWS Services and open sources products
- Automate software delivery pipelines for various applications and services
- Ensure full-stack software solutions are architected and delivered using industry-leading DevOps best practices and technologies (immutable infrastructure, infrastructure-as-code, version control)
- Collaborate to define best practices and standards around DevOps and service resilience
- Create reusable automation libraries that can be applied across the enterprise
- Develop usage standards, user self-service designs, and reporting on application KPIs
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Troubleshoot production issues and perform on-call duties
- 1-2 years of operating on production environments (AWS required)
- Ability to think abstractly and guide others
- Demonstrable knowledge of DevOps in an enterprise setting, specifically within AWS (AWS ECS/Docker/Container technology experience a plus but not required)
- Preferably has AWS Core Services (EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda)
- Confident and a willingness to share knowledge
- Has familiarity working as a member of a remote/distributed team or is willing to learn