Associate, Customer Success
As an established start-up modernizing reservations and ticketing in the ground travel industry, Betterez is disrupting the transit landscape.
We are looking for a talented individual who takes pride in becoming a trusted partner for our customers, takes ownership of customer issues, is able to foresee and report on problems through to resolution, and provide timely and high-quality support to our customers.
Reporting to our VP of Operations, and working closely with other senior management, you will have the exciting opportunity to learn the inner workings of a high-growth startup while becoming a key contributor to our company.
Summary of the Role
- Work with customers to design Customer Experience programs aligned with Betterez’s philosophy and product capabilities while ensuring these programs are tailored to the business objectives and strategy of our customers
- Promote the company’s services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured
- Support customer renewals, proactively identify and prioritize resources according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe
- Work with the Pre-sales, Project and Sales Teams to facilitate a seamless customer on-boarding process while ensuring a smooth introduction and ‘go live’ experience
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned accounts
- Provide on-going feedback to Leadership, Sales and Marketing teams
- Work collaboratively to build customer testimonials and referrals
- Create and contribute to ‘Thought Leadership’ content and proactively seek opportunities to educate across the business on industry knowledge and customer best practices
- Anticipate customer requirements and possible challenges
- Understand customer requirements, develop and guide their thinking to identify financial measures of success while designing customer success programs that increase value over time
- Any other duties as requested by the VP of Operations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis, and business case development
- A go-getter who has demonstrated performance achievement abilities and is driven by results.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail