Analyst, Technical Support
As an established start-up modernizing reservations and ticketing in the ground travel industry, Betterez is disrupting the transit landscape.
We are looking for a talented individual who takes pride in becoming a trusted partner for our customers, takes ownership of customer issues, is able to foresee and report on problems through to resolution, and provide timely and high-quality support to our customers.
Reporting to our VP of Operations, and working closely with other senior management, you will have the exciting opportunity to learn the inner workings of a high-growth startup while becoming a key contributor to our company.
Summary of the Role
- Provide high-quality, responsive and timely technical support and service for Betterez customers
- Perform root cause analysis, troubleshooting and documentation of reproduction steps to assist in issue resolution for our engineering team
- Become an expert in Betterez RTM products to efficiently debug production issues and answer customer product inquiries
- Recognize level of priority of issues and escalate to management as needed
- Work with the Customer Success, Sales and Management team to manage customer expectations and ensure satisfaction
- Research and document articles in the knowledge base for technical solutions
- Contribute to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of our team, and the effectiveness of information available to our clients
- Assist with improving and expanding technical service practices, documentation and knowledge base
- Maintain industry expertise by learning new and updated technology
- Provide rotational technical support coverage to customers during business hours and on international holidays as necessary
- Any other duties as requested by the VP of Operations
- Proven work experience in technical support
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- A go-getter who has demonstrated performance achievement abilities and is driven by results
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- University degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering